If your iPhone or iPad is saying PDP Authentication Failure when you try to access the Internet and you have already configured the APN, please follow the steps below.
- Put your device into airplane mode for a few seconds.
- Remove the AOW Data SIM card from your iPhone or iPad.
- Turn off the phone and reboot.
- Reinsert the SIM card and try again.
If you are still getting the PDP Authentication Failure Message, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will reset the network settings on your iOS device. Then re-enter the AOW APN settings:
- Insert the AOW Data SIM into your device.
- Select Settings.
- Select Cellular.
- Select Cellular Data Network.
- Under Cellular Data, change the APN to the word isp.ao.com (leave Username & Password blank).
- Save the settings by going back to the last menu.
- Restart your phone.
Click here for more information on enabling 4G LTE data on iOS.