All top-ups must be done online through our website. Our website is accessible even without an active plan, you will just need to insert your AOW Data SIM and visit alwaysonlinewireless.com.
- Click Top Up button in the top navigation bar of the website.
- Pick the country you'd like service in.
- Select the plan you’d like to purchase.
- Select the start and end dates and start time, making sure you’ve selected the correct time zone for your destination. You can also choose to have your plan begin immediately after your order is processed by selecting the box that says Start Plan Now.
- Sign into your AOW account if you’re not already signed in.
- Once you’ve signed in, select the SIM card(s) you’d like to add your plan to by clicking the box beside each SIM. You can select one or more SIM cards to add the same plan to.
- Review the details of your order and click Add to Cart.
- Proceed to checkout and complete your transaction.
Your top up plan will start automatically at the scheduled time, so all you need to do is insert your SIM card into your device and change your APN when you cross the border.
Note: You can now apply the same plan to multiple SIM cards under your account. While topping up, we’ll display all the active SIM cards under your account and all you have to do is click the box next to each one you want to apply a plan to.
Global Data SIM top up video:
Step 1: Choose a country.
Step 2: Choose your plan.
Step 3: Schedule your plan.
Step 4: Sign in (If you're already signed in, proceed to Step 5).
Step 5: Choose SIM card or cards.
Step 6: Confirm and checkout.
In order to activate a plan, you must have a cellular-enabled iPad, an Apple SIM, and you must be within our network coverage.
On your iPad, navigate to Settings > Cellular (or Mobile) Data > Add a new plan. This will bring up a list of carriers. Pick AlwaysOnline and follow the on-screen instructions.
Once you’ve selected a plan, tap continue. You will be prompted to login with your AOW account, or you can enter your personal information to create an account if you are a new customer.
Before completing the plan purchase, you can review your order and ensure you've selected the correct plan. When you tap Place Order, your plan will immediately activate.
Once the plan is activated, you will see a notification on the top left of your iPad screen confirming that data is active and that it is connected to AlwaysOnline.