No, you never pay overage charges with AOW. Because you prepay for your service, there is no danger of using more data than you’ve already paid for. If you run out of data, the service will simply stop. If you run out and would like to continue using data, you can purchase a new plan.
Articles in this section
- Can I reschedule the start time of my plan?
- How to pick a time zone when topping up
- How does AOW compare to roaming options from Canadian carriers?
- How does AOW compare to other Global Data SIMs?
- Will I be able to make calls with my AOW Data SIM?
- Can I top up an active plan?
- Can I choose when my plan starts?
- How do I check my data usage?
- Is hotspot tethering included?
- How do I cancel my plan?