A one-day plan will end either 24 hours from the start time of the plan, regardless of calendar day and time zone; or when the full amount of data for the plan has been used, whichever is first.
Articles in this section
- Can I reschedule the start time of my plan?
- How does AOW compare to roaming options from Canadian carriers?
- How does AOW compare to other Global Data SIMs?
- Will I be able to make calls with my AOW Data SIM?
- Can I top up an active plan?
- Can I choose when my plan starts?
- How do I check my data usage?
- Is hotspot tethering included?
- How do I cancel my plan?
- Will I incur overage charges if I exceed my limit?