If your iPhone is displaying No Service while using your AOW Data SIM card within a coverage area, the issue may be specific to your device and not the AOW Data SIM or network. This issue has been acknowledged by Apple.
iPhones may display one of the following symptoms in the status bar:
- Displays No SIM, No Service or Searching in an area of good coverage
- Does not regain service when returning to an area of good coverage
If you encounter any of the above symptoms on your iPhone, try these steps to attempt to resolve the issue. Test after each step.
- Try turning iPhone off and then on again. Remove the SIM card and verify that it is a valid, carrier-manufactured SIM. Also verify that it is not damaged, worn, or modified. Then reinsert it.
- Check for a carrier settings update. Tap Settings > General > About while connected to a Wi-Fi network. If an update is available, a prompt should appear soon. If Wi-Fi is not available, connect your device to iTunes.
- Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
- Restore your iPhone.
Please visit the Apple Knowledge Base for more information and instructions.